Every once in a while The Cupcake writes about something more substantive than records, books, frozen pizzas or obscure airline disasters…when that happens, you can find it here.
What you’ll find here…Acute observations from a below-average pastry. Occasional gripes.
Cupcake History (click pic)
- January 2010 Bookshelf
- February 2010 Bookshelf
- March 2010 Bookshelf
- April 2010 Bookshelf
- May 2010 Bookshelf
- June 2010 Bookshelf
- July 2010 Bookshelf
- August – December 2010 Bookshelf
- January 2011 Bookshelf
- 2011 Bookshelf: Stealing The Wave
- 2011 Bookshelf: Gerald R. Ford Trilogy
- 2011 Bookshelf: Wired – The Short Life & Fast Times of John Belushi
- On heavy rotation
- Ever find Kubrick’s “The Shining” confusing? This won’t help.
- When the CIA overthrew…Australia. Seriously.
- Minoru Yamasaki, Mr. Consistency
- Good thing this didn’t happen on that Air Force One photo shoot…
- Bo Stefan Eriksson: marginal driver, even more marginal crook.
- One of the worst air disasters happened in Antarctica?
Recent Front Page Posts